Pages

Monday, 1 September 2014

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation


Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation





Okay, well I will begin with apologising for the horrible photo quality. Something just isn't right with my camera at the moment, and i will be getting it looked at within the next week (I hope!) and I will let everyone know what will be going on with my blog from now..

I am hoping to be uploading a post once a week but due to commitments else where it may be every fortnight. I've not blogged for a long time and I have been researching into other peoples blogs to find what sort of swing I would like to have.. 

My aim is to upload each Monday or Wednesday, I'm not sure yet. I have lots of posts lined up and I can't wait to share them. So sorry for not blogging, but I am back and I wont be leaving again :)

So, this week I have chosen to review my absolute favourite foundation, I am beginning to gather a collection of foundations but this is at the top of my list! I just love it.

I have used this foundation now for around 2 years and I can't get enough of it, I have so many empties left of this product in my make up draw!

I chose Shade 100- ivory as it best suits my skin tone, it also has an SPF 15 which means it is a great foundation to wear in the summer and on holiday. It gives such great coverage and it is very light which makes you feel a lot more free than wearing a thick foundation which is just not great in high heats. I feel that where this foundation is light, it lasts a lot longer. I've been using this one for almost 8 months! I would say it lasts for around 6/8 hours before having to reapply or touch up with powder (I recommend Rimmer Stay Matte). 

I don't know if anybody else has experienced this but when you get to the end of the bottle does it become quite dry? Its just that I find it does :( 

I feel that this foundation is best for a natural and light look and I recommend it to anyone! You can find the Wake Me Up foundation in all drugstore shops such as superdrug and boots:

http://www.superdrug.com/Rimmel/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Make-Up-Foundation-Ivory-100/p/380852#.VASK-PmwJcQ

http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Make-Up-Foundation-30ml_1246748/

Some online stores such as Feel Unique sell this too:

http://www.feelunique.com/p/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Foundation

I also find that the foundation is best applied with a Mac 187 brush:

http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/146/772/Products/Brushes/Face/187-Duo-Fibre-Brush/index.tmpl



Thank you,

Tiff x


- this is not a sponsored post and none of the links are affliate links-