Pages

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

John Green



You have probably already heard of John Green but if you haven't yet then he is an excellent author. (He also makes YouTube videos with his brother Hank). When TFIOS blew up on tumblr in 2013 I purchased a copy and instantly fell in love with the characters. I finished the book within the space of 2 days because I just couldn't put it down. After TFIOS I started to watch how many other people fell in love with it, I lent the book to my friends and family and everyone fell in love with the book too! For Christmas I received the John Green collection, and it was undoubtedly my favourite present of all. I re-read TFIOS for the fourth time and got started on Looking for Alaska. Looking for Alaska is one of my favourite books, and I think that it should be made into a movie after the success that TFIOS is going to get when it is released in June 2014. 
I can not recommend these books enough as the language and style that John Green uses is amazing. 
The books in this set are:
The Fault in Our Stars
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
An Abundance of Katherines
Paper Towns
Looking for Alaska

John Green can also be found on:
YouTube
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr